Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Want to Book a National Commercial?



This is the year, 2014, I set the intention to book a national Commercial Campaign so I knew I had to step up my game.  I found the guy who has booked over 40 national commercials.
I took one free class with Bill Coelius in January 2014, started applying what he teaches and BOOM, callback, callback and an avail!  Then, I signed up for his class in February and had a blast!  He is the kind of guy you want to invite over for dinner and cook him a plate of pasta with marinara sauce, and listen to his stories.  I learned a ton from him.  He really gets an actor to be present and come from a place of service and have even more FUN in casting rooms.  Bill is awesome and I am looking forward to level 2 with him!  Run to his class, actors!

NETGEAR PowerLINE 1000 Mbps WiFi 1 Gigabit Port  What a lifesaver, It's perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players and game con...