Thursday, April 10, 2014

Want to Help me, Help the Children?

 If you know me, you know how much I LOVE and ADORE children and what children mean to me.  When I see a child smile I see JOY and agape LOVE and all my so called problems melt away.  When I saw the opportunity to get involved raising funds for these children, I jumped to it and said YES.  Please join me in creating more sunshine in this world by supporting the children at St Jude's Hospital.  I am teaming up with Yoga Works and St. Jude's Hospital to raise money to find cures for cancers and save the lives of children.

Please go to my page, here and help me, help the children of our world!

Love, Light and Miracles

Christina DeRosa

No comments:

NETGEAR PowerLINE 1000 Mbps WiFi 1 Gigabit Port  What a lifesaver, It's perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players and game con...