Thursday, May 22, 2014

Why not UP the GRATITUDE?

You heard it before, GRATITUDE is the BEST ATTITUDE.  So, between you and me, I started to get stuck in my mind set last week and noticed myself slipping into a state of "I'm not enough" or "I am not where I want to be," so I knew I had to take immediate action to UP my GRATITUDE.  I decided for one month, in addition to my GRATITUDE JOURNAL, I will email one person per day to say, thank you and specifically share with them all the reasons why I love and appreciate them in my life. 

Trust me, since starting this gratitude practice, I have experienced even more abundance, because Abundance is in harmony with gratitude.  I received email replies back from the people I was reaching out to, writing all the reasons why they appreciate me and I have been experiencing more and more unexpected, wonderful news.  I invite you to try it and let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the inspiration!

Christina DeRosa said...

Thank you David for reading my blog, let me know about your gratitude practice and how it increases your abundance and overall energy! Blessings, CD

NETGEAR PowerLINE 1000 Mbps WiFi 1 Gigabit Port  What a lifesaver, It's perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players and game con...