Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I got a secret....



It’s finally happening.  I got a Secret and I’m COMING Out!  It’s not what you think, but it’s something I really want to share with you.  In honor of this powerful secret, I’m having a COMING OUT party and you are invited!  It’s happening on Wednesday, November 20 at 3PM PST on my Facebook Fan Page, www.facebook.com/ActressChristinaDeRosa  Wanna come to the party?  It’s easy!  Just go ahead and like my FB page and mark your calendar for 11/20/13 at 3PM, and you are on the RSVP list.  During the party I will be sharing my secret with you in a video and giving away a free gift that’s near and dear to my heart, to a lucky winner!  

No comments:

NETGEAR PowerLINE 1000 Mbps WiFi 1 Gigabit Port  What a lifesaver, It's perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players and game con...